Bring your dogs, cats, rabbits, and guinea pigs to us. Routine care as well as unexpected visits are handled by our friendly and professional staff.
- Preventive Health Care
- Parasite Control
- Blood Work
- Case Management for Chronic Disease
- Nutrition Counseling
- Dental Scaling, Polishing and Extractions
- Spaying and Neutering
- General Surgery
- Feline Declaw
- Toe Nail Trim
- Anal Gland Expression
- Feline Mat Removal
- Geriatric Care and Consults
- Photo Therapy (Cold Laser Treatment for pain and healing)
- Wound Treatment
- House Calls
- Diagnostic Radiology and Laboratory
- Royal Canin Veterinary Foods
Kitty the dog is a 12 year old Border Collie and she comes to BFVC for her Senior exam and bloodwork, dental work, and her nutrition needs!
Dr. Steve Watters using Cold Laser Therapy treatment on a feline client for pain management and healing.
Dr. Teresa examining a hedge hog who came in for it's annual exam.
Dr. Bull performing acupuncture on "Zeke" the dog.